Wednesday 25 April 2012

YOU FUNDAMENTALIST YOU......................

We are living during times in which the word ...FUNDAMENTALIST.....is being used in a mass hysteria negative way . This is resulting in certain groups being labelled incorrectly with this negative add on to the word FUNDAMENTALIST . How many times have you heard people say " You are a Christian FUNDAMENTALIST ." or " Those Christian FUNDAMENTALISTS." And many other similar sounding statements ?
Richard Dawkins , atheistic evolutionary speaker and writer , says the following concerning true followers ( FUNDAMENTALISTS ) of Jesus Christ :
“There are no Christians, as far as I know, blowing up buildings. I am not aware of any Christian suicide bombers. I am not aware of any major Christian denomination that believes the penalty for apostasy is death. I have mixed feelings about the decline of Christianity, in so far as Christianity might be a bulwark against something worse.”
Ruth Gledhill, Scandal and schism leave Christians praying for a ‘new Reformation’, The Times (UK), 2 April 2010.

Jesus Christ said the following concerning the non (physical) violent proclamation of His message and the way in which His followers should conduct themselves in the proclamation of His Word .


Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.” JOHN 18:36 .
http://gen1rev22.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/jesus-answered-my-kingdom-is-not-of.html 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment