Friday 15 April 2011

ISLAM clearly promotes hatred , lies and the use of violence in order to deceive .....

ISLAM clearly promotes hatred , lies and the use of violence in order to deceive people . The prophet Muhammed used violence in order to promote his cause .
Compare this with what Jesus Christ said JOHN 18:36 "Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gzyeo1Z1I4&feature=share


EPHESIANS 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

No comments:

Post a Comment